Create a IIIF Manifest using the Bodleian Manifest Editor
First, assemble a list of IIIF
info.json URLs for your content. Ideally you should use an image from the previous Image API step but you could also use one of these:
- Here is a tractor image from the Internet Archive Tractor from the Internet Archive
- Here is a sample image at the Yale Center for British Art
Use the Bodleian Manifest Editor to create a manifest
Navigate to the editor.
- HTTPS version at the Bodleian
Add a Canvas to your Manifest. The option to add a Canvas is below the main image preview, to the left.
- Click the "Canvas Metadata" expander in the right-hand column.
- Click "Add an Image". Choose the option to supply the
info.jsonURL and enter the URL for your first image
- Edit the Canvas Label and provide an appropriate label for your immage
- Repeat these steps to add additional Canvases and images as desired
- Click the "Manifest Metadata" header in the right-hand column. Edit the Label. Supply a label for your manifest.
- Click "Save Manifest" at the top of the right hand column. Click "Download Manifest" in the dialog box.