I hope you have enjoyed this workshop. This is the first time we have run a workshop aimed at working with IIIF rather than getting started with implementing IIIF and we would really appreciate your feedback. I would be grateful if you could fill in the following feedback form:
We have covered quite a few IIIF tools in this course but there are many more. A good place to start if you are looking for another type of tool is the IIIF Awesome list:
You can also find tools and examples of how people are using them by joining the IIIF community.
The IIIF community is very welcoming to new people and there are various ways you can get involved.
Join the IIIF slack channel: http://bit.ly/iiif-slack
- general - general discussion and announcements
- beginner - beginner questions lots of people to help
- iiif-in-the-classroom - ideas for IIIF in the classroom
- curators_of_awesome - become a curator of awesome by helping to curate: https://github.com/IIIF/awesome-iiif
- mirador - ask questions and see the latest developments with Mirador
- technical - ask difficult technical questions :-)
Community Calls https://iiif.io/community/call/