IIIF is driven by the community and we would love to have you involved.
Join some of the other channels:
- general - general discussion and announcements
- beginner - beginner questions lots of people to help
- iiif-in-the-classroom - ideas for IIIF in the classroom
- curators_of_awesome - become a curator of awesome by helping to curate: https://github.com/IIIF/awesome-iiif
- jobs - IIIF related Job announcements
- mirador - ask questions and see the latest developments with Mirador
- technical - ask difficult technical questions :-)
- wikimedia - Wikimedia related discussion
Every two weeks topics include new starter implementation stories and the latest developments around certain topics.
Join a Community Group
We have content specific community groups which organise regular calls with demos and discussions:
Join a Technical Specification Group
Want to help define the next version of the specification? Join a TSG group and give your usecases and contribute to the discussion.